Friday, September 16, 2011

Logo Design

I am doing a favor for a friend who is in Netherlands. She has a daycare center and she wanted me to do a logo for her. I always wanted to do one and it was for the first time, so so excited. The conceptualization took so long but when I had it, it was easy to put it in the computer. I used Photoshop Elements using simple lines, shapes and color fills. And here is the finished product:

So happy with the result, and they were happy too. But she asked for a brightly colored version and to add rainbow and a house. (Posting the final product soon)

So here's my dilemma, I find it difficult to do a house and a rainbow in  PE. So I began to search for other software which can draw graphics and I stumbled upon INKSCAPE. It is an alternative to Adobe Illustrator (which is an expensive software) and one thing good about it is, its FREE. I love FREEBIES!!! It is easy to  download and install. And I am currently studying it using these tutorials. Here's my first try:
Not bad for a beginner, isn't it??? hehehehe. I am looking forward for another tutorial and hopefully master INKSCAPE. Thanks to all the geniuses who made it and for sharing it to everybody.

2 comments:

  1. The logo design in pretty interesting and I really enjoy the work you have shared here. Thank you so much for sharing this article. Logo Design Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the interesting post that shares many valuable things that I have never read before. Creative Logo Design

    ReplyDelete